Friday, November 1, 2013

Harrowing & Patch 3.13 for League of Legends

Hey summoners!
Patch 3.13 is now out and even though it was highly requested to nerf Jinx, I'm still a bit sad about it :(. Anyways you can read ALL of the changes at the official site here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-313-notes

And also HARROWING REWARDS!!!

Here is how to obtain them:

Rewards

Complete each task below to earn the corresponding summoner icon reward after the Harrowing ends: Learn More.

Tomb Angel



Use a Harrowing ward skin

Spirit of the Altar



Buy any piece of Harrowing content

Vilemaw



 Venture into the Twisted Treeline

Iceborn Keeper



Surprise a friend with a mystery gift

Morellonomicon


Earn all four rewards to unlock the fifth Harrowing 2013 icon One more thing!!!

Elo Boosting

If you need to obtain a rank in the next 11 days for League of Legends,
Don't forget to get your elo boosting jobs done at http://808boosting.com
We are fast, safe and professional!!!

10 comments:

  1. We are providing best worldwide gaming services visit us to know more about Wgaming.pro.

    League of Legends Coaches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Elo Boost

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. lol boost

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admiring the dedication you put into your site and detailed information you provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information. Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account. dota 2 boost

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I simply discovered your blog and wanted to express that I've really enjoyed reading your blog posts. In whatever way I will be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you post again soon.elo boost

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. elo boost

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers!
    vital-eloboost.com 

    ReplyDelete
  8. good place to find boosting or offer your own is here league of legends boosting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any of you looking for help in League of Legends? Do you want to play better? Coaching session is a service that slowly understands the game better and achieves better results. Look at https://eloboost24.eu/coaching here you will find everything you need.

    ReplyDelete